4-storey building in Benfica, Lisbon.
4-storey building with 572 m2 of built area and 158 m2 of public place, in Benfica, Lisbon.
The property has the following characteristics:
* Property plate, in good condition;
* 10 Fractions occupied with Lease;
* 2 Fractions, unoccupied / unoccupied, with the Fractions corresponding to the 1st D and 2nd Left unoccupied / unoccupied, at the beginning of April;
Quiet, central residential area, close to all types of public transport (Bus, Metro and Train);
It is close to all kinds of trade and services, cafes, restaurants, grocery stores, supermarkets, banks, citizen's stores, pharmacies, schools, universities, hospitals, shopping centers, green spaces (Zoo, Monsanto Park; University City );
Investment with guaranteed profitability, taking into account that Benfica's "market" is constantly growing, as it is primarily a residential area.
NOTE: The photographs presented refer to the fractions that are currently vacant (Shop and house of the gatekeeper).
The present property is sold under the Total Ownership regime, (horizontal property registration may occur), in the state of conservation in which it is currently in, as well as, with the lease agreements in force.
Schedule your visit and come and see this excellent opportunity!
- Proximity: Restaurants, City, Hospital, Pharmacy, Public Transport, Schools, Playground
- Built year: 1958
- Floors: 4
- Views: City view
- Main drainage
- Central location
- Energetic certification: E
- Mains water